Help me.How to overcome English

• Khởi xướng quyetxd
  • Ngày gửi
Q

quyetxd

Nowaday English is spoken by most of the people throughout the world.it bids fair to become an international language.there fore it's necessary for all of us to learn it.it's of great benefit to us allin every aspect.it brings every one lots of favourable opportunities in lives.As soon as I graduated as student I had studyed English but I meet difficulties (Where to study ? How to learn ?What?Read what?...)Hepl me!!!::confused:
My grammar is very bad.maybe there is some mistake in what I have typed. So I hope you will correct it for you. Thank you.

Q

queenbee

Difficulties in learning English

Nowaday English is spoken by almost people throughout the world. It has become an international language. Therefore, it is necessary for all of us to learn English as we will have a lot of benefits as well as many favourable opportunities in our life. To be aware of the importance of English, so since I become a student, I have studied English. But I still cope with a lot of difficulties in terms of the place for study, the way to study, and what book should I read? Could you please held me and show me the best way.

I am not good at grammar so there are maybe some mistakes in my writing. I would be very glad if you can correct it for me. Thank you.

Dear quyetxd,

Thank you for joining us. In fact, many people cope with difficulties when learning English. There are many reasons for this:

1) Firstly, English is a language, as a result, you should practise it everywhere possible, you should not hestiate that you are not good at English or you are not as good as others. One of the obstactle that prevent us (especially Vietnamese people with shyness) from mastering English is we are not confident enough. You can not be good at a language in only one day (or a short period), that needs a long-term practising period. The more you practise (speaking, listening, reading and writing), the faster you are.

2) Many people may argue that they learn English every day, but they still do not have a good knowledge of English. That’s because they do not learn English in the correct way. English is estimated on 4 skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing. Each skill requires a different way of learning. For example, you should combine to learn 4 skills for the same topic. When you listen about one topic like “travelling”, you should collect all the new words from what you listen and what you read and then write a same topic about yourself and then speak out to everybody. If you have any mistake, other people can help you to correct. Don’t hesitate!

3) Nowadays, there are many ways for you to learn. You can lean on internet, you can try to listen the BBC, VOA…and read books. You may wonder what books you should read. I can not point out exactly what books as I don’t know exactly about your current level. But based on your level, you can choose the suitable books for you. That is very easy as on the cover, they also indicate that is used for which level.

There are many things to talk about English learning that I can not mention all in a certain extent. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to ask. Many people and I can help you to gradually overcome the difficulties.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hunguct

How is learn English ?

Hi everybody,

I have learn English very much but i can't not speak English fluent. So Could you comment for me how is learn English to speak English fluent?

Thank you so much!

L

Le Hoang 74

I'm glad to make friend with all members in this programe.
The fisrt time joint in I'm have a litle hesitate, so I'm try with my best effort.

Dear Ninhuct !
When openning this page I'am filling you are very honey to shown about your English knowledge. If one day you go to every in the world that English could not speak by people, how to the human understand each other, right do you argree with me. So you should calmdown, do not worry so much.

Tải bộ cài phần mềm Dự toán GXD, Đấu thầu GXD, Thanh Quyết toán GXD, Quản lý chất lượng GXD. Dành cho người mua bản quyền
Kích để xem khóa học Dự toán công trình
Kích để xem khóa học Dự toán công trình
Phần mềm quản lý chất lượng công trình QLCL GXD
Tìm hiểu khóa học Thanh Quyết toán GXD

Các bài viết mới