Shared Diary - where we share our thought

• Khởi xướng lukky
  • Ngày gửi
L

lukky

Hi, everyone! :beer:

I have an idea of creating a section for all of us to share our happiness and sadness which is called " shared diary". ;)

On one hand, through expressing yourself and sharing your private things in here, you can feel like you are talking to your close friends and I'm sure your happiness is doubled and your sadness is divided. )( In fact, we may not your close friends, but sometimes it is easy for one to talk to pen-friends rather than real ones. On another hand, writing diary in English is a good way for you to improve writiing skill. So if you now want to enhance your language ability, there is no reason for you to hesitate to share with us your current events, your thought, etc. :confused:

Let me be the first!

Recently, I have been so busy with my work that I haven't got time to relax. I had to be away from home from 7:00 a.m to 9:00 p.m. Even, I didn't have Saturday and Sunday off. :beat: Sometimes, I admired myself because I overcame this hard time. But everything will be different from the beginning of 2008, I'll have more leisure time. When is 2008? Oh, it's coming so close that I can't help being glad and now I'm very happy to enjoy the holiday for the occassion of Tet according to Sun calendar. :)

Some people say that being busy means you lead a hard life, but I think it is only correct to some extent. Happiness doesn't depend on what we have or what we do but it depends on what we think. :p

Thanks
Best regards :)

M

minhtuong

As time goes by, this time of the year is the most beautiful moment. We are thinking, we are dreaming, and wishing for beyond tomorrow.

Tải bộ cài phần mềm Dự toán GXD, Đấu thầu GXD, Thanh Quyết toán GXD, Quản lý chất lượng GXD. Dành cho người mua bản quyền
Kích để xem khóa học Dự toán công trình
Kích để xem khóa học Dự toán công trình
Phần mềm quản lý chất lượng công trình QLCL GXD
Tìm hiểu khóa học Thanh Quyết toán GXD

Các bài viết mới