Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
6/7/07
Bài viết
Điểm thành tích
Website
giaxaydung.vn
Hello everybody
Nowaday you can search a lot of data to learn English on Internet. Just type a keyword like "Learn English" then Google will show you thousands of pages to study English. After a long time I have worked as a collector on Internet, I have approximately 40Gb of data (include video, audio, article, books, tools, computer program etc) to learn English. But I am very busy and lazy, I only collected data and I don't use it much.
I think I should share something to all of you. I hope it will be useful for you.
There is some pdf files which I downloaded free from ESL. It is attached below this text.

P/S: My English is not good, maybe there is some mistake in what I have typed. So I hope you will correct it for me. Your idea should write in a new post under my post. Thank you very much.

N

nguyenhoanglap

sao em không thấy file nào đính kèm đâu. Anh chỉ em cách tải về đi. Em cảm ơn.

nguyentheanh

Tác giả Dự toán GXD
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
6/7/07
Bài viết
Điểm thành tích
Website
giaxaydung.vn
Hey, Nguyenhoanlap don't use Vietnamese here, please. I don't understand what do you say? Practice to use English here. Don't be shy even you write wrong. OK

Last edited by a moderator:
N

nguyenhoanglap

Hi, The Anh.
Thank you for your message. My English is very bad. Please send for me " file attached", I don't see it where. My mail address: nguyenhoanglap@yahoo.com. Thank you very much.

nguyentheanh

Tác giả Dự toán GXD
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
6/7/07
Bài viết
Điểm thành tích
Website
giaxaydung.vn
Dear Mr Nguyen Hoang Giap
I am sorry because I attach file so late. Below are some document I told to. I my opinion, it is very good. You should use Acrobat Reader program to open it and print it out. Read it as much as possible.
There are alot of material to learn English in my hard disks. I will post here to share with all of you.

File đính kèm

• PreparationGuide.pdf
    473,4 KB · Đọc: 595
  • Bilingualism.pdf
    188,5 KB · Đọc: 401
  • YoungLearners.pdf
    170,3 KB · Đọc: 396
  • AccentReduction.pdf
    270,5 KB · Đọc: 379
  • ListeningSkills.pdf
    191,5 KB · Đọc: 441
  • StudySkills.pdf
    247,8 KB · Đọc: 400
  • VocabularyClinic.pdf
    897 KB · Đọc: 501
  • Brochure2005.pdf
    402,3 KB · Đọc: 426
  • GettingReadyTOEIC.pdf
    522,6 KB · Đọc: 431
N

nguyenhoanglap

Thank you, Mr The Anh.
I hope pdf files you sent to me,which will be useful for me. I thank you very much. I hope you will continue post the best lessons.

G

gamondeluxe

The first thing I want to say is this site is really amazing. Although, I m not a member of world of construction I 'm still very interested in these provided information.
Just a simple question I want to ask somebody here
Why I can't download even a single attached file?
Do I get problem with my account ?

nguyentheanh

Tác giả Dự toán GXD
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
6/7/07
Bài viết
Điểm thành tích
Website
giaxaydung.vn
Dear Mr. / Ms gamondeluxe
I don't know how should I call you Mr. or Ms. Can you introduce yourself.
I volunteer to guide you something in this situation. When you were register to become Gxd's member an email was sent to your email address which you used to register. If you didn't open that email to click on active link to become register member, you are still User Awaiting Active Email Member. You haven’t got full functions to do everything on Gxd forum.
I think, you should open the email, and click to active your account. May be you will get a deadline for your old active email. You should type your email address again in the windows appear to get a new active email. Open it and active your account.
I hope you will get full functions member soon. You will be downloading any attachment file on Gxd very easy.
Thank you to give me a change to become your tour guider.

Best regard.

G

gamondeluxe

Thank for your help.
I m going to do what you have written above.
Oh, I forgot introducing myself. :D
I m now living in HCM city -I think all of you here know 'bout that place- & working for a software com there. I m have not much experiences in construction. However, I can read and write somthing in English pretty good. The reason why I "rished" myself being a member of this lovely forum. Nice to make friend of all people here. And remember that I m alway sitting right here to do the best for English learner.
Thank you

Q

queenbee

Thank for your help.
I m going to do what you have written above.
Oh, I forgot introducing myself. :D
I m now living in HCM city -I think all of you here know 'bout that place- & working for a software com there. I m have not much experiences in construction. However, I can read and write somthing in English pretty good. The reason why I "rished" myself being a member of this lovely forum. Nice to make friend of all people here. And remember that I m alway sitting right here to do the best for English learner.
Thank you

Dear Gamondeluxe,

Thank you for joining us. Although you say that you are not working in construction field, but I hope that you can find many things interesting and useful for yourself, furthermore, you also have a lot of chances to practice English here. I myself think that to become a member of the forum, you do not "risk" but you are doing the right way to approach to English proficiency. Please join us in translating documents, attending the arguments in different topics. You will find it so much helpful and become more and more confident.

G

gamondeluxe

I do agree with you, Ms.Flower. I always want to do everything to improve my English and help other members gain benefit as well.
I really want to take part in translating activity of this forum so much.
Just give me a full description, please. That 'd be easy for me to contribute something for this forum.
The last thing I want to say that I am confident and ethusiastic enough to accomplish my appointed task

phamtuannb

Thành viên nhiều triển vọng
Tham gia
16/2/08
Bài viết
Điểm thành tích
Tuổi
Thank Mr The Anh alot!
I 've just downloaded your files and I hope that files will be very useful for me to learn English.
My English is not good, so I hope members of Gxd will help me to inprove our English and to develop this Forum. thanks everyone againt!
By the way I post a file enclosed folow for reference.
I have the book "The 136 best essay in English" I will send to everyone need, I can't post it to the forum because it is 8.4M, pls contact me with: phamtuannb@gmail.com, I'll send you.

hongngan

Thành viên rất triển vọng
Tham gia
20/11/07
Bài viết
Điểm thành tích
Practise English

Mình mới load được File này.Post lên các bạn cùng tham khảo nhé.

X

xaydung2009

Cám ơn bạn! Tài liệu rất hay! rất mong bạn post thêm nhiều tài liệu chia sẻ cùng các thành viên khác

luongthm

Thành viên rất triển vọng
Tham gia
28/8/08
Bài viết
Điểm thành tích
Tuổi
Website
www.virecorp.com
Hi nguyentheanh and other members!
I am a construction engineer working in Ha Noi, I've been a member of this web for a long time. I very like learning E., esspecialy construction E. Through this topic, I know speciality of constrution skills while learning E.
Thanks Mr Nguyentheanh for upload useful documents abt English at this forum but I think you'd better upload many documents on construction.
And I want to know abt the adress of construction English classes. Could u show me, please? Thanks a lot!

P

phamduyen151

Hi all,

I always want to improve my English so I'm very glad to join this forum.

I hope that all of you will help me because I'm a new comer.

Thanks so much.