TOPIC - argument

• Khởi xướng queenbee
  • Ngày gửi
Q

queenbee

Money is important or not in our life?

I think you used to ask yourself that “Money is important or not ?”. I really want to share my thought and discuss with all of you about this question. I know that everyone has one’s own viewpoint on money .When i was in senior high school,my teacher said that “Money is only means for life,it isn’t the highest purpose of life”.

So at first , I make question “What is money?”. Money is used to determine the value of one specific thing. We use money to exchange and do business. In this aspect ,money is really important. You can’t afford your living expenses if you don’t have money.You must have money to buy food, clothes, house, education… Money is used to buy medicines, build wells, fund social services, and many other beneficial things .If you have lots of money you can live in big house which is fitted with all modern conviniences ,you can buy a luxurious car or have great holidays,etc… So money guarantees you to be in being and live in easy circumstances.

But money can’t buy all.There are many thing which we can’t reach by money. Because our life does not only have material but also have sentiment which doesn’t exist by money. You can not use money to own a true happiness,to have best friends,to buy your honor,your morals you failed. Furthermore you never do use your money,even a huge amount of money to resurrect the life of dead person, do time goes by slower or return to the past to repair your mistakes …So,in these sitiations,is money important?In my opinion,it depends on the way we use money. It’s true when say that money really doesn’t make the happiness.But if we use it on right purpose it can make happiness and friendship become stable,lasting. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t know what you would do if you said you love your girl friend so much while you don’t have enough money to buy a small present on her birthday. Money cannot save human life but it can prolong life for a period. If we have money we can help those who are not fortunate as we are..

In short, every question has many aspects to be discused as a coin has two sides. In the present society,money is pretty important but it isn’t all what we need in our life. If your whole effort is to earn more and more money and you see it be the highlest purpose,it is your biggest mistake. Money is important or not depends on the way you use in particular situation. If money belongs to who has clear conscience and well –organized it’s great,i think.

Let’s share your opinion about question.

L

lequynh

:beer: It's great! I think your writing is very significance.
Today I find that there are still a lot of people depend on money, they think money is all, so they hold it tightly, they don't know the way to share it with people who are poor. All of people wishes that they had more much money, but please remember use it for good purposes.

P

PIPI

Thanks for your essay. It's really great!
I have the same opinion with you. If i said that money is not important with me, it's totally lies. And i know everybody likes money, doesn't it?
Money plays an important part in our lives. If you have money, you can do many things you want. You can have the most delicious meals in the most famous restaurants, you can travel around the world, you can study at the best schools...but you don't worry about the fees. But if you don't have money? you'll always worry, such as how much does it cost? how's about the fee? how to earn money? how to support family? ...are they right? I gave the examples above to improve that money is very important.
But in the negative face, money is not all of your life. There's a sentence which i want to share with you. "Money can buy a house, but not home. It can buy a bed, but not sleep. It can buy a clock, but not time. It can buy a book, but not knowledge. It can buy medicine, but not health. It can buy blood, but not life. It can buy sex, but not love."....I think it's true. Do you agree?:)
In short, everything has its advantages and disadvantages, and money isn't an exception. It only means by the way you use it. Please use it by the right way, you'll get happiness back.:)

G

ggoo0105

thanks

:beer: It's great! I think your writing is very significance.
Today I find that there are still a lot of people depend on money, they think money is all, so they hold it tightly, they don't know the way to share it with people who are poor. All of people wishes that they had more much money, but please remember use it for good purposes.

Really! i thinks soo!
one day, you get on so much money? what do you do with it?
Sorry! my E very bad! can you help me!