Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
6/7/07
Bài viết
Điểm thành tích
Website
giaxaydung.vn
Hi everybody
I find some useful material to learn English on Internet. I post it here to share with all of you. This is material about Commonly-used Irregular Verbs. There are four part, from Part 1 to Part 4 in fours mp3 audio files below, another one is listening scripts. I must compress it in zip format to come with file type which this 4room support to upload.
Download and unzip it and try listening one audio file a few times every day for one week. You can use listening scripts to find out some words you can not hear. It can use for children.

I hope you will be happy with this data. Have a good time.

Thanks you.

File đính kèm

• Gxd_irregular_verbs1.zip
    521,8 KB · Đọc: 667
  • Gxd_irregular_verbs2.zip
    686,7 KB · Đọc: 404
  • Gxd_irregular_verbs3.zip
    767,8 KB · Đọc: 407
  • Gxd_irregular_verbs4.zip
    820,7 KB · Đọc: 445
  • Gxd_IrregularVerb.doc
    38 KB · Đọc: 302
Last edited by a moderator:

nguyentheanh

Tác giả Dự toán GXD
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
6/7/07
Bài viết
Điểm thành tích
Website
giaxaydung.vn
After posting the essay above, Mr Hamo sent me a message to correct a lot of mistakes. I think his msg is very useful for someone who want to practice writing in English. So I share it for all of you now. Below is his message:

Bài viết của Thế Anh nhiều lỗi quá:

1. Không được dùng I find, phải nói là I have found hay I found (xem lại thời hiện tại đơn - present simple).
2. Sau some phải là danh từ số nhiều (nếu đếm được)-> materials. Câu sau không được để "it" mà phải để "them"
3. Luôn luôn phải là "the Internet".
4. Tương tự với "post" như là "find". I posted them
5. "This is material about": tối nghĩa, nên nói là The material is about. Nhưng phía trước là số nhiều nên phải là The materials are about
6. Sau four phải là số nhiều: four parts
7. Không nói another one, nên nói là the last file.
8. I must compress it in zip format: câu này trùng ý: I have compressed them to make zip files which the 4rum supports (phải chia động từ) uploading.
9. Nên để please ở trước download hay nói là you may want to download and unzip cho câu văn lịch sự hơn và mềm mại hơn
10. Vì listening scripts đã nhắc ở trên, nên khi nhắc lại phải có "the" ở trước: the listening scripts.
11. luôn viết cannot (dính liền nhau), ko viết can not.
12. use là transitive verb, nên phải viết là it can be used.
13. Ở đây phải là they, they can be used.
14. Đây ko phải là data, dùng từ này không chính xác.
15. Thank you chứ ko phải là thanks you.

That, so great. Thank Mr Hamo so much. Below is my essay after I amended.

nguyentheanh

Tác giả Dự toán GXD
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
6/7/07
Bài viết
Điểm thành tích
Website
giaxaydung.vn
Hi everybody
I have found some useful materials to learn English on the Internet. I posted them here to share with all of you. The materials are about Commonly-used Irregular Verbs. There are four parts, from Part 1 to Part 4 in four mp3 audio files below, the last file is listening scripts. I have compressed them to make zip files which the 4room supports uploading.
You may want to download and unzip them and try listening one audio file a few times every day for one week. You can use the listening scripts to find out some words you cannot hear. They can be used for children, too.

I hope you will be happy with the materials. Have a good time.

Thank you.

Thank my teacher very much. With your help, I think, I will get 6 points for the writing skill test in an IETLS exam soon.

N

NamVu

Hi everybody
I am a newcomer in here. I want to improve my English because I need for my job. Can you help me? Thank you very much!