Cách viết bài về chủ đề bác sĩ

saielight

Thành viên cực kỳ nhiệt tình
Tham gia
12/4/17
Bài viết
Điểm thành tích
Tuổi
Ngày 27/2 hàng năm trở thành ngày thầy thuốc Việt Nam, để tôn vinh những người bác sĩ tận tâm chữa trị cho bệnh nhân, chúng tôi mời bạn theo dõi bài viết tiếng Anh về nghề bác sĩ và có thể tham khảo để luyện viết bài viết tiếng Anh hay nhé.

Xem thêm: cách phát âm s

1. Cách viết bài luận tiếng Anh

1.1. Chuẩn bị dàn ý

Mục đích chính của dàn ý là để phác thảo những ý tưởng của bạn về chủ đề bác sĩ trên giấy mà không ép buộc các bạn phải theo một trật tự nhất định nào. Đây là giai đoạn quan trọng giúp bài viết của bạn mạch lạc và hay nhất.

1.2. Viết câu chủ đề của bài luận

Câu chủ đề này truyền đạt với người đọc rằng bài luận này chính xác sẽ viết về vấn đề gì và tác giả sẽ nhấn mạnh vào điểm nào?

1.3. Viết phần mở đầu (INTRODUCTION PARAGRAPH)

Bài luận tiếng Anh của bạn chỉ hoàn thành khi có đầy đủ cả phần mở đầu (introduction paragraph) và phần kết luận (conclusion paragraph). Phần giới thiệu nhằm thu hút sự chú ý của người đọc và cho họ thấy được trọng tâm của bài viết đó là nói về bác sĩ.

1.4. Viết phần thân của bài luận (BODY PARAGRAPHS)

Khi đã lập được dàn ý của bài viết thì bạn phải triển khai các ý chính ra, hãy trình bày quan điểm của bạn hoặc bạn tìm hiểu được về tình yêu. Có thể cho ví dụ chứng minh để bài luận sinh động hơn.

1.5. Kết luận (CONCLUSION PARAGRAPH)

Trong phần này, bạn có thể tổng hợp số điểm chính của bài luận tiếng Anh hoặc cung cấp một cái nhìn tổng quan về chủ đề của bài luận. Nói cảm nghĩ của bạn về nghề bác sĩ.

Chú ý: Trước khi bạn hoàn tất bài viết của mình, bạn phải suy nghĩ về thứ tự của các đoạn văn đã hợp lý chưa? Bạn có muốn sửa hay thêm gì vào bài làm của mình không? Và bước cuối cùng này để bạn xem lại các lỗi chính tả và lỗi ngữ pháp để chắc chắn rằng bài viết không bị trừ điểm vì những lỗi sai không đáng có. Mỗi tuần bạn nên dành 2-3 buổi luyện viết, mỗi buổi từ 30 – 60 phút.

Xem thêm: phát âm đuôi ed

2. Bài luận tiếng Anh về bác sĩ mẫu

My dream is becoming a doctor

When I am a child, I have a beautiful dream that I will become a doctor in the future. In fact, I can not implement this dream but I have never regret about this. Therefore, I am writing an essay with the subject “ My dream is becoming a doctor” to express my thinking about the profession of doctors.

The human life on the earth is full of pleasures and sorrows, ups and downs, strength and weakness and health and illness like day and night these happenings are inherent in everyone’s life cycle. But it is silver lining that there are noble people who work all their lives to mitigate the sufferings of the others. Among them, the profession of doctors is perhaps most respected for service to the society.

A doctor dedicates his life to the service of the patients. He or she relieves the sufferings and pain of mankind. He cures them from disease and illness. He strives to make the life of others better and healthier.

The doctor works to prevent spread of the epidemics. Every now and then dangerous diseases grab the humanity. It is the doctor who finds the cure. Sometimes it may take years of painstaking work and research to find the cure, but ultimately the success is achieved.

As a result we find that the fields of medicine and surgery have advanced beyond imagination. A damaged organ can be transplanted, in today’s medically advanced world.

A doctor’s life is hard. Often, he has to visit the patient at off hours foregoing his rest, sleep and even food. Sometimes the doctor has to work throughout the day and night attending to serious patients or victims of war, epidemic or major accident. He has to always treat his patients with a smile and cheer. He motivates and encourages sick person. He is a source of hope and strength. Even in distress his duty is first towards his patient. Always remembering the famous Hippocratic oath, he pledges his life in alleviating the sufferings of the patients.

India has a long tradition of service to the mankind. It is ingrained in its culture and all the religions.

As a result, Indian doctors are well known for their charitable attitude, dedication, hard work and personal touch. They are in great demand all over the world. Many Indian doctors are working in famous hospitals abroad.

India is a country having one of the largest reservoir of doctors. It has about 300 medical colleges, which produce about 30,000 doctors every year. They work all over the country in the cities and villages, in large hospitals or their own clinics. In recent years there has been a great leap forward in the modernisation of our hospitals with latest equipments. This has facilitated the doctors to undertake complicated operations and treat critically ill patients with success.

Xem thêm: cách viết số thứ tự trong tiếng anh

Tải bộ cài phần mềm Dự toán GXD, Đấu thầu GXD, Thanh Quyết toán GXD, Quản lý chất lượng GXD. Dành cho người mua bản quyền
Kích để xem khóa học Dự toán công trình
Kích để xem khóa học Dự toán công trình
Phần mềm quản lý chất lượng công trình QLCL GXD
Tìm hiểu khóa học Thanh Quyết toán GXD

Các bài viết mới