Tác giả Dự toán GXD
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
6/7/07
Bài viết
Điểm thành tích
Website
giaxaydung.vn
Now our country is in open phase, there are very much investment outside project, a lot of foreigner go to work in Viet Nam and may be you must go to work abroad etc. You need to know English for your job.
If you are good at English, special professional English you have great advantage to get a well-paid job (hey, this is the thing I learn from Ms Flower here).
You should practise about some skill like reading, writing and translating professional books, acticles and documents. In some case you must write bussiness letter and be in touch with your patner.
There are a lot of things to do, but the time don't wait anyone. Hurry up, hurry up ! We may do something bigger than things now we have :p

Connect around your hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

ninhuct

Dear theanh!
I always know that E is very important for our job in new phase, and now I am trying to concentrate to learn, earn knowledge at everywhere. But I wonder that how should we learn E in Technology to use E well in our job?

nguyentheanh

Tác giả Dự toán GXD
Thành viên BQT
Tham gia
6/7/07
Bài viết
Điểm thành tích
Website
giaxaydung.vn
Dear ninhuct
Nice to meet you here
I have some idea for your question. Do it by yourself:
Firstly, you should practice as much as possible. Why do I say that ? I think, every young and old people know about the word "Hello". Why ? Because they usually say "Hello" and they can remember it, another words and sentences is the same situation.
Secondly, learn about things come with your works and you can see it more frequently after that.
Thirdly, learn vocabulary and read professional document as much as you can.
Otherwide, you should read loudly some new vocabulary and some sentences a day to remmeber them and pronunciation it more fluently.

Thank you very much to give a change to show you my ideas. Sory if I have some mistake in my essay.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

ninhuct

Dear Theanh!
Thanks for your reply. I agree with your opinion: to learn well, should practice as much as possible. I see that you use E very frequently, and I hope that I can learn from you so much.
I wonder that if you realize me? I had met you at dự toán forum before met you at this forum.
Estimation is a problem which I allways care for, because it is my job in future. I hope that I become a good QS as you, and I am going to try my best.

N

nhuphong1608

hi.i'm a new member.i have some problem about learning English. Could you help me?
i can't remember a lot of vocabulary. and my listening is very bad.

T

thongtp

hi.i'm a new member.i have some problem about learning English. Could you help me?
i can't remember a lot of vocabulary. and my listening is very bad.
To remember a lot of vocabulary. I think you should read as much English as you can. Read anything in English you can find: newspapers, advertisements, label of something..etc.. same to reading, you should listen English every day!

Tải bộ cài phần mềm Dự toán GXD, Đấu thầu GXD, Thanh Quyết toán GXD, Quản lý chất lượng GXD. Dành cho người mua bản quyền
Kích để xem khóa học Dự toán công trình
Kích để xem khóa học Dự toán công trình
Phần mềm quản lý chất lượng công trình QLCL GXD
Tìm hiểu khóa học Thanh Quyết toán GXD

Các bài viết mới